Our programs offer a safe and secure environment for those with dementia and early memory loss. Participants have an opportunity to interact socially with peers and share in stimulating activities.
- Being a part of a community
- Stimulating discussion and educational programs that provide opportunities for learning and sharing
- Renewed self-respect and engagement
- Activities that promote the development of friendships
- Daily exercise programs that enhance health and well being
- Memory enhancement activities
Our program gives Caregivers a much-needed break for themselves, all the while allowing them to feel confident that their loved ones have professional care in a “home-away-from-home” atmosphere.
- Peace of Mind
- Respite from caregiving
“I want to take this opportunity to thank you for giving me and the rest of my family the security knowing that when he is not with us, he is still safe, secure, and stimulated.”
– John S.